A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

Hello from /r/Solresol

Introduce yourself to the Sidosi community
Hello, everyone.

I am the moderator of /r/Solresol on Reddit.com. I am working with Garrison to increase Solresol's presence online. I am also learning and promoting Lojban on Reddit, Twitter, and Youtube.

While I have no musical talent, I am fascinated by the idea of music as language. As such, I think it would be advantageous for us to contact the Moss and Saurus language communities. By supporting each other, we make each individual group stronger.
hello shanoxilt. Great idea to start a subreddit, and thanks for posting about my book! You made me realise how little I have discussed my use of solresol and why I chose it as a language of magick... more posts coming soon, I promise.

It is great to see this place back up and running. Hope the downvote brigade on reddit settles down, they can be a touchy crowd, those redditors.

TB
T.B.McKenzie wrote:hello shanoxilt. Great idea to start a subreddit, and thanks for posting about my book! You made me realise how little I have discussed my use of solresol and why I chose it as a language of magick... more posts coming soon, I promise.

Please, do!
It is great to see this place back up and running. Hope the downvote brigade on reddit settles down, they can be a touchy crowd, those redditors. TB
That is too true!
This is just a notice to inform everyone that I'm still watching the progress of this site and the language.