A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

Hello from a new forum member

Introduce yourself to the Sidosi community
Simi

I've recently discovered Solresol and have found myself attracted to the idea of a language that can be communicated through music. I'm interested in learning the language and participating in this international community.

I'm impressed with this site. Dan has done an amazing job of bring together so many resources into one place.
Simi!

Welcome to our little forum. We hope you enjoy the language and post any examples that you make.
Welcome! Of course, we have the Resources page (which is due for an update soon). The forum is where we've had most discussions about Solresol. The wiki is our attempt at a more organized Solresol reference, though it's still quite young. The translator is my personal project, utilizing Garrison's excellent Solresol dictionary translations, as well as new words. I know you've probably already looked around, but I wanted to give you a quick summary of what we have here! Like shanoxilt said, the thing we need most right now is examples, so maybe try translating existing text, or writing an original work in Solresol! Hope to hear from you again soon!