A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

Typesetting Solresol documents

Projects using Solresol. Issues in translation may be discussed, but issues inherent to the language should be taken to one of the Linguistic Discussion forums.
I'm considering typesetting (using LaTeX) the current dictionary (as a pocket dictionary), Sudre's orginal book both in French and English with modern Solresol notation, and Gajewski's works. Just wanted to gauge people's interest in this and know if anyone wanted to help. :)

I'd probably begin with Sudre's original book to have a strong foundation in typesetting Solresol. Further, the resulting PDFs would be posted here and available to everyone.
Sounds cool! No idea how I could help, but I'm interested to see the final product. :)
I'd also love to help, but don't know how. However, it would probably be good to also translate it into other languages, not just English and French. My family knows arabic pretty well, so we might be able to translate it that way.
BugsyMalone1102 wrote:No idea how I could help
Once I'm done with a first draft, I'd love having a proof reader!
PetGabM wrote:However, it would probably be good to also translate it into other languages, not just English and French. My family knows arabic pretty well, so we might be able to translate it that way.
That'd be awesome; I'd love to work with you on an Arabic copy of the documents once I'm done with the English and French versions. :)
I'd love to help :D
any ways we could help in the meantime?