A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

Seeking help with a translation

Projects using Solresol. Issues in translation may be discussed, but issues inherent to the language should be taken to one of the Linguistic Discussion forums.
For a while, I've been toying with translating a particular, hundred-ish word text into as many languages as I can manage. And while I have a long-standing interest in Solresol, my skill with the grammar probably isn't as good as that of other members of this board. Would you like to help me work out a good set of notes, so that I can then get to work on drawing out the appropriate glyphs?

The page with all the translations I've managed so far is here, and the basic text to work with reads:
My name is Daniel Eliot Boese.
I was born in the city of Winnipeg on the twelfth day of October in the year 1976 AD.
I live about ten miles west of Niagara Falls.
I like to read a lot and to hike.
When I die, my blood will be removed and replaced with a substance that does not make ice crystals, and then my body will be made very cold.
I would like to live and to read and to hike again.
If you know how to heal me and help me to live, please do so.
Thank you for your time.
To start with, I know there's at least one system in Solresol to transliterate names into a Solresol sequence, but I can't seem to find the reference; IIRC, the samples showed four note-scales. Does that ring a bell?