A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

Neapolitan poem translated in Solresol

Projects using Solresol. Issues in translation may be discussed, but issues inherent to the language should be taken to one of the Linguistic Discussion forums.
Hello, I got in touch with Solresol few days ago and I immediately fall in love with it and started with study. Now, other that Solresol I love neapolitan culture so, to train myself in Solresol language and to have an initial approach I decided to translate a Neapolitan poem from 1900's (idk the exact date, but the author lived from 1888-1950). Instead of give you both the English and Solresol translation to see if I did some error I will provide you only the Solresol translation (and a translation in English of last part which is particular hard ) and I want ask you to try to get the english translation to see if i've been understandable. (Don't worry, later I will give you even the entire poem in english). Here it is (there are no femine names, I indicated the plural with " ' " , I have no idea how translate the punctuation so I simple put it in bold and in latin script. If you know please tell me how to manage it(I'm thinking to pause, but then how differentiate the words on played scripts?). Ignore the |, I've put it to space it from future english translation)
Full script: [EDIT, I DECIDED to PUT THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION AFTER SPEAKING WITH OTHER USER]
Mimisolre DoReDo LaSi Re¯fasolfa La' Fa¯solsisol' : | In time of peace the sailors:
re¯siresol' Mimisolre dodore¯ Re Fa¯sollasi' Mimisolre Fa¯sollado. | sons in land and boats at sea
Mimisolre DoReDo Lasi Fa¯solfare,Do¯ReMi' Fa¯relala' : | In time of wars, bitter days
Fa¯sollasi' Mimisolre dodore Re re¯siresol' Mimisolre Fa¯sollado | Boats in land and sons in Sea
Fa¯solfare Re Re¯fasolfa,Re¯fasolfa Re Fa¯solfare: | War and Peace, Peace and war:
Sisolsifa dosol Re domifala La Do¯Dore. | destroys itself and grows up the Earth
Translated by Saponara Leonardo.

Music script (here | is useful to divide verse, not sure if correct) :
MiMiSolRe DoReDo LaSi ReFaSolFa La  FaSolSiSol : |

ReSiReSol  MiMiSolRe DoDoRe Re FaSolLaSi  MiMiSolRe FaSolLaDo. |

MiMiSolRe DoReDo LaSi FaSolFaRe,DoReMi  FaReLaLa  : |

FaSolLaSi  MiMiSolRe DoDoRe Re FaSolLaSi  MiMiSolRe FaSolLaDo |

FaSolFaRe Re ReFaSolFa,ReFaSolFa Re FaSolFaRe: |

SiSolSiFa DoSol Re DoMiFaLa La DoDoRe |
destroys itself and grows up the Earth
Translated by Saponara Leonardo.
Ah, on last line Earth is subject of the sentence.
Edit, added correct stress to the full script.
Since I talked and I've seen that it is not very understandable I will put here and on main topic the english text:
Mimisolre DoReDo LaSi Re¯fasolfa La' Fa¯solsisol' : | In time of peace the sailors:
re¯siresol' Mimisolre dodore¯ Re Fa¯sollasi' Mimisolre Fa¯sollado. | sons in land and boats at sea
Mimisolre DoReDo Lasi Fa¯solfare,Do¯ReMi' Fa¯relala' : | In time of wars, bitter days
Fa¯sollasi' Mimisolre dodore Re re¯siresol' Mimisolre Fa¯sollado | Boats in land and sons in Sea
Fa¯solfare Re Re¯fasolfa,Re¯fasolfa Re Fa¯solfare: | War and Peace, Peace and war:
Sisolsifa dosol Re domifala La Do¯Dore. | destroys itself and grows up the Earth
I hope you could suggest me a way to improve it.
I suppose, that the poem is understable, but you didn’t give to us, simple workers with many tasks, more time.
dore misiresol, mire la lâfala solsidôla faremi falafa, mimidomi domi do dodo remila doredo dosidôre mido dorre, mifa faremi lla resôlsire sirefâmi lala famisol miresolffa lamilâsol.
Shido wrote:I suppose, that the poem is understable, but you didn’t give to us, simple workers with many tasks, more time.
dore misiresol, mire la lâfala solsidôla faremi falafa, mimidomi domi do dodo remila doredo dosidôre mido dorre, mifa faremi lla resôlsire sirefâmi lala famisol miresolffa lamilâsol.
Hello, I decided to post the complete text because on Discord chat many weren't able to understand it. (many...the only 2 online, which understand just a part) so I thought that I write it bad and decided to post here to receive suggestion. Anyway, thank you for your contribute.
I suppose, that many readers can’t understand this text because of strange capitalizations and strokes above. I prefer another form of writing (“spelling”).
My propose: doredô in the time of. Words from mimiredo to mimisolsi describe spatial relations. Maybe we can also use conjunction milalami (in the time) when. And even so (with double conjunction):
milalami refasolfa… misolsolsi fasolsisol…
For bitter word domiresire exists, but maybe translator must writes about grief.
And verb faremi to be undoubtedly was omitted. So I suggest this version:

doredô rêfasolfa lla fasôlsisol
faremi lla resîresol mimisolre dodore re fâsollassi faremi mimisolre fasollado
doredô fâsolfare (lla doremi midofâsi)
fâsollassi faremi mimisolre dodore re resîressol faremi mimisolre fasollado
fâsolfare re rêfasolfa, rêfasolfa re fâsolfare:
misolsoldo la dodore sisolsido dosol re domifala.

Neverthless it is very hard to choose among sisolsido, sisolsifa or sisolsisol. Context is too insufficient.