A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

Projects to move forward.

Discussions regarding Solresol as a whole, including tutorials/guides, special events, and other resources.
Nothing will develop a language quite as well as using it. So I was thinking, maybe we should come up with some group projects in Solresol. For example: Christmas in in 2 months, maybe we could work together to translate some Christmas stories or something.
Maybe Christmas carols. We could go around carolling in Solresol... :P not likely. But I like the idea. Should we start a forum on the Board index for Solresol projects?

Anyways, continuing on your idea, I think it's good. What 'stories' in particular did you have in mind?
My family doesn't have strong holiday traditions, so I don't know of any Christmas stories. I know their are some out there, poems and stories, and was kinda hoping some of you guys would have some you feel strongly about. Carols would work, although me may not be up to translating them as more then poems at this point.
PetGabM wrote:Should we start a forum on the Board index for Solresol projects?
I like that idea. I think previous projects have been scattered throughout the forums that are more meant for working on the linguistics of Solresol. I will create a Solresol Projects forum, and rename the categories (the small blue headings on the board index) to be clearer.
I was working on writing an Aesop's Fable in Solresol.
Would that count as a project?

Fadofâsol wrote:I was working on writing an Aesop's Fable in Solresol.
Would that count as a project?
It certainly would count as a project! Any translation or Solresol-related project, no matter the size, is welcome in the new Solresol Projects forum.