A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

Color Solresol

Solresol using colors
I propose that in color Solresol, stress be indicated by the darkening of the color, perhaps by about 50%. This would improve the readability of color Solresol and bring it closer in line with full written/spoken Solresol.

Edit by Dan: Created Color Solresol forum and moved this topic to it. (I knew something was missing!)
How about darkening the color for a more serious tone, but lightening the color for lighter inflections, like excitement or surprise?

I'm still very new to this language, but I'm guessing that sarcasm doesn't exist in the colors, nor the notes. That makes it easier.
The only problem is that stress changes the word, and if we made the tint and shade show the tone, we still wouldn't have any way to express gender and such in color solresol.

Another idea for the stress would be to change the shape or size of the colors. For example, we could use a colored box (    ) to show regular letters, and a colored dash to show stressed letters. That way we could show both tone and stressed letters with color solresol.

Any other suggestions?
Hey, how about color black? Maybe it can be used for word stress.