A compilation of information about Solresol, the universal musical language

La misolredo mimiredo dore...(sifasire)

Solresol is strongly encouraged, but not required
Si. Dore ladofa ladosol mifafado westeros.

I don't really know how to mark names and words from different languages.

La misolredo mimiredo dore falare fala dosolre sisolfa.
Yay! Some life in this game! \o/ :D
fami'si fasoldo wrote:I don't really know how to mark names and words from different languages.
There's no established convention at this point. Check out the discussion on this topic in one of the other threads. I think, though, at this point we should just try different methods and see what works. I think the focus should be more on producing more text in Solresol so that the language gets some traction :)
fami'si fasoldo wrote:La misolredo mimiredo dore falare fala dosolre sisolfa.
Midofàdo, mimidore dore do falafa :X I got: "The person below me can believe well to investigate." What did you actually say?

La misolredo mimiredo dore midomisi faresimi.

Code: Select all

Ah, sorry. New language for me. And a difference between sudre and gajewski. I was trying to say the person Below me can cook a tasty meal. But i missed a Do in dosisolfa and dosolre has different meanings for gajewski and sudre. (probably because "to eat something" is an old expression for "learning something valuable/learning to believe")

I should start using just sudre.
Si! Dore midomisi faresimi. Dof'a risisolre faremi fami lasi la faresimi lasi fare solsidofa doremidore siresolmi. Nala

Dof'a midomisi laremido redosolmi. Dof'a milasi sol dore resiresi dof'a.

La misolredo mimiredo dore midomisi laredofa doredosol.
fami'si fasoldo wrote:I was trying to say the person Below me can cook a tasty meal. But i missed a Do in dosisolfa and dosolre has different meanings for gajewski and sudre. (probably because "to eat something" is an old expression for "learning something valuable/learning to believe")
Oh, okay. Thanks. ;)
fami'si fasoldo wrote:Si! Dore midomisi faresimi. Dof'a risisolre faremi fami lasi la faresimi lasi fare solsidofa doremidore siresolmi. Nala

Dof'a midomisi laremido redosolmi. Dof'a milasi sol dore resiresi dof'a.
Heh. I like that name. :D And I just want to bring up:

Redo = my
Remi = your (sg)
Refa = his/her
Resol = our
Rela = your (pl)
Resi = their

Dofa = he
Dofaa = she
Doffa = they

And I'd probably opt for siremisol = king, but I guess siresolmi could work too. And back to the game:

Do, dore do famisol dóredossol laredofa. Reddo dóredosol faremi laredómi.

La misolredo mimiredo dore dodo farefa fa fálasifa dórela misilála.
Do, soldo dore dodo farefa fa Russia dórela misilála.

La misolredo mimiredo dore mimi farefa misolsila.
do, dore misolsila lasol. dore dodo misolsila mirerefá milalamí dore dodo faremi ladómi.
la misolredo mimiredo dore sidosi do redodó la solresol redorémi solmisólre (lala famisol fami résisolre: la solsilami), mimidoré dofa sidosi re dossi solresol redorémi dosido.
Dore do faremi misisólsi mire dore falafa misol: dosi solresol mi dosi laréfala lasi solresol – soldofá, la larefala midodosi lla solmísolmi solmisólre?

Mimidore fami do lasolfasol – dore do sidosi solresol mimisimi solfa dore faremi mifamífa :x

La misolredo mimiredo dore milasol la sisido.