July 9, 2017: Sidosi has received a significant update to website security to protect you! Because this update involved changing a lot of things that affect the whole website, please report any issues via the Website Support forum, the Contact form, the Discord, or any other way you know how to contact me. To find out more about this update, read the announcement post.

[Completed] NOTICE: Resources temporarily unavailable

Information related to the Sidosi community or the Solresol language
Dan
Site Admin

[Completed] NOTICE: Resources temporarily unavailable

Post by Dan » December 7th, 2013, 5:08 pm

To ensure that the Solresol resources archived on this website are available and easily accessible to the entire world, I am moving them to a content delivery network. This should provide stable and speedy access for everyone in the world, not just those in or close to the U.S. As a result, all resources will be unavailable while the links are updated. This should hopefully not take long, and I will edit this post when I believe the links are updated for the vast majority of the world. Thanks for understanding!

Edit: The move is now completed. If you still have trouble accessing the resources, try again later, because unfortunately the only solution is time.