• Submitted the ISO 639-3 application
  • Continued work on Dosido, a game for the js13kGames game jam
What's in the works:
  • Refine/bugfix the website redesign
  • Community Outreach
  • Restructure and redesign the Resources page
  • Update the Resources page
  • Refactor the translator code, to make it easier to update
  • Fix the recent news and discussion lists on the index page (they work a bit weirdly right now)
  • Add more features to the translator
  • Solresol Lessons
Again, not much to say for this week. The ISO 639-3 application for Solresol has been submitted and received, but now is a lot of waiting and potentially back-and-forth communication. For a quick summary, we are currently at step 2 in the proposal review process.

I have been slowly continuing work on my Solresol-related game, Dosido, for js13kGames. Web game development is certainly a new thing for me, but it does make me think differently, and having something to show for it that everyone can (hopefully) enjoy will be nice. From the looks of it, many other participants publicly share their progress, but I guess this time, it's a personal journey for me. Maybe next year I'll be confident enough to share in-progress screenshots!

The last couple of weeks have been kind of slow, but I'm hoping to pick up on my next project for Sidosi, now that the ISO application is mostly out of the way. See you in a week (if not before)!